Our offered Crude Degummed Soybean Oil while converting soybean into other protein rich products that are used in the feed and food applications. The mentioned oil appears to be pale yellow in color and possess a free flowing consistency. Loaded with high levels of linoleic acid, the mentioned oil is highly demanded in the market due to its exceptional nutritional value. The composition of this product includes several kinds of poly unsaturated fatty acid in combination with some treasured constituents like tocopherols and phytosterols.
Applications of Crude Degummed Soybean Oil
Bulletined below are the applications of our offered oil:
- Once refines and hydrogenated, the mentioned product is highly demanded for the nourishment purpose.
- Possess several nutrients to be significantly used for one of the excellent sources of energy and fatty acids.
- Encourages appetite to help in leading healthy lifestyle
- Widely used for making polishes, paints, resins, plastics and many more.
- Accurate composition
- Free from contamination
Crude Degummed Soyabean Oil: (ARGENTINA / BRAZIL)
- We export one of the best quality from Argentina.
Commodity Specifications: Crude Soyabean Oil, Argentina Origin
- Free Fatty Acids Expressed as OLEIC : Basis 1% - Max 1.25 %
- Moisture and Volatile matter : Max 0.20 %
- Impurities (Insoluble in petroleum ether) : Max 0.10 %
- Lecithin (Expressed as phosphorus ) : max 0.02 %
- Sediments : Max 0.10 %
- Flash Point : Over 121 Celsius
- Color : Yellow 50 / Red 5
- Unsaponifiable Matters : Max 1.50 %
CRUDE DEGUMMED SOYBEAN OIL is generally utilized as less commonly in the making of paints and polishes, fatty acids, resins and plastics.
No. 6, 2nd Floor, New Common Wealth Building, Plot No.229, Linking Road, (Opp. Shoppers Stop), Bandra (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400050, India